NRM work with Taylor Wimpey across East Anglia.
Our involvement with developers often begins during the planning stage. We provide sound advice on effective estate management, service charge structure, and costings. With years of experience, we can add value to the development process by identifying any design issues that may lead to potential problems and help avoid future difficulties. These typically include topics such as resident and visitor parking, lift and door entry/gate specifications, refuse collection, and recycling points.
We have extensive experience working with developer sales and marketing teams to ensure that future property owners have an accurate understanding of the services available on the development and a clear idea of the annual service charge budget. We also liaise with the Developer’s Site Manager to help facilitate a smooth transition from practical completion to full management control.
Our flexible and professional management approach can also add significant value to the after-sales process.
Visit Taylor Wimpey sales website by clicking here
Sites we are involved with are:
- Admirals Quarter- Suffolk
- Austin Fields – Old Catton
- Beacon Green, Bacton
- Broadland Meadow, Loddon
- Cavendish Grove Trimley St. Martin
- Fairfield Rd, Framlingham
- Etling Grove, Dereham
- Grosvenor Park, Attleborough
- Heritage Gate – Saxmundham
- Kingsbrook Place Elmswell
- Middleton Park – Costessey
- Nelson Quarter Swaffham
- Northfield View Phase 1 – Stowmarket
- Northfield View Phase 2 – Stowmarket
- Northstowe, Varsity Grange
- NR1 Development, Norwich
- Purdis Grange, Ipswich
- Sewell Meadon, Catton
- Tharston Meadow – Long Stratton
- Violet Gardens Kirton
- Wolsey Grange, Ipswich