Isn’t it time you enjoyed the Norwich Residential Management Service?
At Norwich Residential Management our experienced team can lead you through the process of getting rid of poorly performing managing agents who think they are untouchable (due to them being appointed by a Developer, Landlord or named in the lease)…..and it might be a lot cheaper and easier than you think, or they will have you believe. This could also save you as an individual leaseholder thousands of pounds over the next few years.
With our customer approach of championing leaseholders and estate customers rights, we have a good understanding of property legislation from the Landlord and Tenant Acts, right through to the successful application of Right To Manage (RTM) for leaseholders.
Current Agent not providing the Service you expect?
So why chose Norwich Residential Management, what makes us unique?
- We are based in Norwich and only manage developments in East Anglia.
- We only deal in Block & Estate management, not a bolt-on department to a lettings or estate agents.
- We strive to reduce your Service Charge without reducing services by cost-effective management and proactive maintenance.
- Available 24 hours a day via manned 24/7 Contact Centre
- Weekly visual inspections at your development
- We all own leasehold properties and understand the problems related to large Managing Agents. We have personally battled against them to get value for money, and quality workmanship, or in most cases just getting hold of somebody to talk too!
- Prior to instructing contractors to attend to issues, a member of Norwich Residential Management will first attend to investigate the situation, to ensure the correct contractor is instructed to undertake the repair and no unnecessary call out charges are incurred to your Management Company. In addition, if the issue is not communal, we ensure your Management Company does not incur any costs.
- Financial information sent to Directors showing budget control, cash flow, bank balance, service charge arrears (frequency as agreed with Directors)
- Full Site Inspections, documented reports issued to the Directors (number of visits as agreed with Directors)
- Attending Evening Residents Meetings, Chairing AGM (As we are local to your development, meetings can start up to 8:00 pm which may not be available to you with your current Managing Agent)
- Newsletters circulated to all residents informing of current issues at the development. (Frequency of letters agreed with Directors)
- Prompt coordination of Insurance Claims
- Assisting Directors with Major Works Projects (including Internal/External Redecoration)
Please contact us today so we can provide advice and quotation. Click here to email us (please include the following information where possible)
- Name of Management company (This will be listed on your Service Charge)
- Property address
- Now many units in the management company?
- Please add any notes for services within communal areas (like lifts, fire alarms, gates, door entry, pumping stations etc)