Meeting the needs of our customers is our aim. Our team of experienced, field-based Property Managers regularly monitor standards of maintenance and are responsible for all aspects of management.
This can include the appointment of concierge and site staff to handle the day to day running of a development. They are also responsible for the appointment of contractors to carry out cleaning, gardening, repairs, maintenance and redecoration.
Our property managers are assigned developments and keep them. They visit them on a weekly basis (and sometimes more depending on size or issues). This ensures they know them, the residents and services provided. This helps understand the requirements and also assists in reducing costs (which is our main aim, whilst still keeping standards high).
Property managers have office based assistants to assist them with day to day enquiries and complete the required paperwork and process payments and supplier invoices.
Regarding ‘Out of Hours’ we are really open 24hrs a day. There is alway a property manager and maintenance engineer on duty 24hrs a day, 365 days a year.
Therefore any email is read or telephone call answered. This helps resolve residents issues immediately and reduces costs (like insurance claims in escape of water issues for examples).
Our services include:
- Maintenance contracts preparation and control
- Supervision of building works and decorations
- Arranging appropriate Buildings Insurance policy
- Estimating annual Service Charges
- Service Charge and Ground Rent collection
- Regular site visits
- Communication with customers
- Preparation of Service Charge Year End Accounts
- Support the creation of Resident Associations and provide constructive liaison
- Company Secretarial Services
- Company Director Services
- Dealing with Consents and Notices
- ‘Out of Hours’ Emergency service available 24/7, 365 days a year
Call or Email Us to Find Out More
If you are looking for a leading service within the residential block management sector, please contact us —
Norwich Office: 01603 670050
Ipswich Office: 01473 558400