Professional Maintenance of your property
Our responsibility covers the general maintenance and upkeep of the internal and external communal areas, as well as the main structure of the property or development.
These duties often fall into the following areas:
- Landscaping and gardening – from cutting the grass, sweeping and maintaining communal gardens
- Maintenance of lighting and heating equipment of communal internal areas
- Cleaning of communal internal areas
- Service and repair of mechanical and electrical equipment (from lifts, fire alarms and equipment, entry gates, water pumps)
- General repairs and maintenance
Managing Major Works
As well as arranging the regular maintenance of facilities and systems we plan for major works including external repairs and re-decorations. We ensure compliance with all Health & Safety legislation including appointment of CDM ordinator.
Environmental issues are now an important consideration for any new build development. We strive to dramatically improve the carbon footprint of every development managed by NRM, therefore decreasing electricity usage and importantly costs whilst still ensuring the development is safe, secure and most important a great place to live.