In the event of an emergency, we want to make sure that the right help gets to you without delay


If there is an emergency situation which presents an immediate threat to life or to your property,

such as a fire in a block of flats, or surface water flooding threatening to flood a house:

Call the emergency services on 999

Then call NRM on 01603 670050 / 01473 558400 (when safe to do so).  This will enable the on call property manager to review the situation and arrange for contractors / NRM personnel to attend.

Other issues that may require an out of hours response:

NRM provides an emergency 24-hour helpline available to property owners 365 days a year.

Call the NRM helpdesk on 01603 670050 /01473 558400

Issues which may require an out of hours response include:


  • Blocked drains
  • No water supply (to the whole block)
  • Sewage flooding
  • Surface water flooding
  • Failed pumping station

Please note: Estates / Freehold properties – Most drainage issues will be your responsibility or that of local water supplier (Anglian Water or similar)

Communal Building

  • Significant damage to communal buildings
  • Water leaks inside communal buildings
  • No electricity in communal areas
  • All fire damage
  • Lift failure

Please note: Issues within leasehold properties are for owners to deal with. If you rent your property please contact your letting agent or landlord.  We will try and give advice / assistance where we can, but please appreciate not all administration staff will have full knowledge of your property / systems (like a property manager).

Roads & Estate

  • Fallen / dangerous tree
  • Damaged play area equipment
  • Fire damage
  • Pest infestation
  • Burst water main in the street
  • Dangerous light column
  • Broken drain cover / gully

In the event of a non-emergency, please use our contact form to advise the team so we can arrange appropriate repairs

You can also find further information on your development on the NRM Portal (which all clients of NRM have their own secure login).

Alternatively call the office during normal business hours to speak to us.