What we do?
Field Based Property Managers are the key to our success
We realise every development has different needs. That is why you can benefit from a dedicated Property Manager who provides a first-class service and really knows your development. The Property Manager will visit your development every week, (and in most cases multi times, to check on staff, contractors and meet with leaseholders and residents).
Our field-based Property Managers spend most of the day visiting developments, inspecting sites and buildings to ensure that maintenance and repair works have been successfully completed, identifying issues where action is required, and when previously agreed meeting residents. They will then return to office to complete inspection reports, contact contractors & suppliers.
Property Manager are available 24 hours a day. They see your emails and made aware of any maintenance issues reported outside office hours. In emergency situations they will attend your development to oversee any remedial works no matter what time of day or night. (We have been on site on Christmas day dealing with a flood from a burst pipe top from a floor apartment.)
Property Managers often visit developments during the evenings to see the development when you do. This enables them to see issues that might not be apparent during the day (like outside lighting systems, gates and roller doors when residents return home in bulk).
Services provided by Norwich Residential Management in our role as managing agents:
- Liaising with Directors to agree service charges
- Issuing service charges notifications
- Answering residents’ queries on charges and any identified arrears
- Administer the Bank Accounts
- Maintaining all financial records
- Pursuing unpaid Service charges (after 30 days of invoice date)
- Liaising with the Accountants for preparation of Annual Accounts
- Act as Company Secretary to ensure company complies with regulations and files forms ontime
- Responding to solicitors enquiries
- Attend meetings with the Management Company Directors
- Prepare the meeting notes, notify Shareholder and Attend the AGM and EGM
- Host / Attend AGM’s and present information to all leaseholders
- At the request of the Directors appoint; Cleaners, gardeners, window cleaners, etc
- Liaise / meeting contractors and organise repairs
- Obtain quotations for major items of repair and redecoration
- Monitoring major repairs under the Block Building Insurance
- Implementing insurance claims for the communal fabric
- Provide copy documentation to residents, solicitors etc.
Breaches of Lease
- Liaising with Directors where the terms of the lease are not being adhered to by individual residents
- Advising residents involved in respect of any breach of the lease
- Assistance with enforcement of the terms of the lease
- Site meetings with Directors, residents and contractors