Getting it Right

When Things Go Wrong – Please Tell Us

When things go wrong with our services, for whatever reason, it is vital you tell us about it so we can put it right.

How to Complain

Stage 1. – In the first instance you should raise your complaint with your property manager. They should then endeavour to resolve the issue, or at least identify a solution, within 10 working days. When raising such a complaint it is useful if in any written communication or e-mail you use the word “complaint” in the subject area and when making the compliant by phone please identify that you are raising this matter as a “complaint” and that it should be logged as such.

Stage 2. – If for any reason your complaint is not satisfactorily dealt with by your Property Manager, or is about your property manager, please write marking envelope for attention of Managing Director detailing what has gone wrong. You should also feel free to make an appointment to come and meet with the Managing Director if this is more convenient. A response will be provided within 10 working days.

Stage 3. – If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our procedure you have a right to raise the issue of the reasonableness of any Service Charge related matter with the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal. Very occasionally there will be issues where competing interest of different residents will leave us in a position where we cannot satisfy everyone, however hard we try. When this happens we are more than happy for you to test the reasonableness of our behaviour at an LVT. If you are still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) you can request an independent review from The Property Redress Scheme (PRS) without charge.

Property Redress Scheme, Premiere House, 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, WD6 1JH
Phone: 0333 321 9418

Please note that the complaints procedure is for direct clients of NRM (either leaseholders in blocks of flats or Freehold Houses which are part of a managed estate). If you are a tenant, you need to refer to your landlord or letting agent.