This post is being updated regularly based on advice from the UK Government and our associations.
A message from Guy Hudson, Managing Director
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is creating uncertainty for many of us in our daily lives. We’d like to reassure you that here at NRM we’re keeping our offices running as normal but not open to the public. We are following government guidelines to ensure we can continue to manage your development. We have facilities to allow some of our employees to work from home.
Over the coming weeks, we envisage more of our employees may need to work from home, however, please continue to call our main office number on 01603 670050 where your call will be answered and you will be able to speak with the relevant department.
Please continue to report non-urgent maintenance issues through our online portal or email. In an emergency please call so issue can be actioned immediately.
If there are any confirmed cases of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in your property we would ask that you inform us immediately by emailing email@example.com This will ensure we are in a position to keep everyone in your development informed, as well as keeping contractors and our employees aware of the situation.
During these uncertain times, we would ask that you keep an eye on vulnerable neighbours who may not be able to go to the supermarket, pick up prescriptions or dispose of refuse in communal bins.
We’re committed to providing you with the best service possible so you can continue to rely on us.
Guy Hudson – MD NRM
AGM’s / Leaseholder Meetings; NRM has taken the proactive decision to postpone any upcoming resident gathering until more is known regarding self-isolating and the affect of the Coronavirus.
Communal cleaning: All cleaning contractors have been advised to place a higher priority on door handles, push plates, keypads, lift buttons and other frequently touched surfaces alongside their usual cleaning tasks to communal areas.
Self-isolating (generally): If you are self-isolating, please advise NRM
If we need to access your property:
Self-isolating – If you have to self isolate after an appointment has been made, please contact NRM as soon as possible so the appointment is rearranged for after 7-14 days quarantine period.
Social distancing – For the benefit of NRM staff and contractors, once you have let the engineer/contractor in (they will knock and then stand away from the door), please reframe from entering same room they are working in.
NRM Action plan: implementation of the following takes effect from March 24th, 2020
- NRM will continue to provide essential works wherever possible, subject to customer confirmation based on the COVID-19 development-Please ensure separation within the Government guidelines (2 metre minimum) and sanitised working environment to ensure uninterrupted and safe attendance.
- In those cases where is not possible to carry out any service, maintenance visits will be deferred and completed within the coming months.
- A dedicated call-out team of service engineers will be available 24/7 to attend any urgent callouts.
- The repair teams will be operational on assigned jobs subject to customer confirmation.
- Our Call Centre will be available 24/7 as standard.
- Property Manager & Admin support will be accessible over the phone or via email as normal.
Due to the nature of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the fluid situation, we have made provisions to provide the services described above but please be aware that there may be some disruption and delay in such services due to the current circumstances.
Further updates to be posted in due course.